Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Angel Eyes @Angeleyes1995
24 January, 10:47
In response james wafer to his Publication
Whoever made this is fake. LOL. I'm researching and cannot find it at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 January, 10:45
this is from Lin Woods post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
26 January, 03:49
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
No it is not, I am on the Lin Wood Speaks Truth and he has not posted anything like this.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 10:26

John Andretta @Jandretta81
24 January, 10:25
wish i could believe this....

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
24 January, 10:19
You're an absolute moron if you think this is a real account

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
26 January, 03:44
In response joseph hartman to his Publication
Even through the language and what not, Joseph does have a point. I think this is a fake Mike Pompeo account. Mike uses Bible verses to communicate as well certain messages like "1,384 days" which allows him to not be noticed on twitter. Nonetheless, we shouldn't be fighting amoung each other. Use discernment folks.

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
24 January, 02:12
This was shared by Lin Wood on january 10th on Parler... (i copied the text). He also added this:

- A great deal of evidence deals with pedophilia & child sex trafficking. Laws prohibit it from being transmitted online. So the evidence can only be brought to light in court. You will also be shown evidence at the proper time and through proper channels about the conclusive evidence of election fraud & acts of treason by many against our country.

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
24 January, 02:12
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Continued:

- Perhaps most shocking will be the masterful actions of President Trump in ridding our country of debtor-state status. Our financial system is a paper fraud. Time for bankruptcy & a fresh start. Just think - no income taxes! Good time to own gold, silver, land, etc. Real assets v. paper. It is 1776 again. Stay tuned.

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
24 January, 12:54
There's no way I'm going to believe such a controversial post, without the proper sauce link to an established validated account for the great Mike Pompeo.

Eirene Patriot @Skysbluegrass
23 January, 11:54
sorry- fake post.

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
23 January, 11:50
people, do not be gullible. this is not the real mike pompeo. geesh. i spend half my time browsing on here telling people to stop beliveing everything they see on the internet. verify everything yourself and be skeptical of everything. has four years (more really) of fake news taught us anything?

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 January, 07:38
In response Faithful Servant to his Publication
Let's keep in mind people are still learning and let's be gentle to those waking up, remember how we all felt about all the truths? We were chosen to help others and each other with LOVE.

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
23 January, 11:38
"10-14 days things will be revealed" is the new "15 days to flatten the curve" 😏

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
23 January, 11:02
Mike Pompeo is much more judicious in his choice of words.
That is 100% not him.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
23 January, 11:05
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Telegram is a shit show for fake accounts. look what happened with that General. That's why i wont sign up. And they're verified! -smh

Susy DeWeerd @Susy40
23 January, 11:01
I have never been more ready for that to happen!! Praying !

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
23 January, 10:59
Game Set Match