: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
why is everyone glorifying Trump? NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Trump ran a fraudulent campaign, along with everybody after clinton. dont take my word for it. research
07:22 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
11 April, 07:47
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I would love more substantial information than just this. I'm not saying you are wrong, but give me a place to start at least. The whole damned government is corrupt - that said - he's not government. He's not perfect by any means, but he's not "government". Just MY opinion!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 07:52
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
i would gladly provide any information to my claims. please watch lasflagstanding .com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 April, 07:34
I, along with most people here, only glorify the Lord our God! That being said, you are cleary confused. Remove your mask to fully restore oxygen levels.
Please, have a Great America Again.

11 April, 07:43
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
i dont wear masks. i am authentic.

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 April, 07:32
sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people

11 April, 07:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
we are not judges but will arrange the meeting with the True Judge

Dottie French @DotOn777
11 April, 07:27
Uh, that's quite a statement to leave here... unsubstantiated.

Please, do share some way to shed some .l.i.g.h.t. on your statements above.

In other words, if you cannot back up what you say...this is nothing more than your OPINION.

11 April, 07:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
i never say anything i cant backup. pls watch lastflagstanding .com. i am not an enemy i love this country. i love the earth and its dwellers.

INFJ 237 @infj237
11 April, 07:25
he was already sworn in on AF1 at 40,000 ft on 3/31. at Mar last night? special meeting. today Newt Gingrich joined telegram. [THINK]

INFJ 237 @infj237
11 April, 07:26
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
😎ANDHESTHEPRESIDENTOFTHEUSA

11 April, 07:49
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
watch lastflagstanding .com. Trump does notnown the title 4 flag. the owner of the flag is the true representative of this country.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
11 April, 07:24
Because he kept his promises. And went over and above, as every American sector had significant improvement while he was in office. He earned my respect....it's not easily given.

11 April, 07:50
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
this is true and i will never take that away from him. dont get me wrong. i love him. i love this country. but people need to understand the true facts of what happened after 1999