: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 07:22
why is everyone glorifying Trump? NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Trump ran a fraudulent campaign, along with everybody after clinton. dont take my word for it. research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 April, 07:27
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Uh, that's quite a statement to leave here... unsubstantiated.

Please, do share some way to shed some .l.i.g.h.t. on your statements above.

In other words, if you cannot back up what you say...this is nothing more than your OPINION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i never say anything i cant backup. pls watch lastflagstanding .com. i am not an enemy i love this country. i love the earth and its dwellers.
07:46 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 April, 07:59
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Thank you! I love to research. I would never question your allegiance, I believe you were looking for response 😉

11 April, 08:03
In response Dottie French to her Publication
i only come with love and light. i love sharing information. information is power. not so much a response but more of a fork in the road for those who want to dive deeper than surface value information