: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 05:35
i am going to come out and say it TRUMP WAS PART OF A FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY. NESARA was forcably signed by bill clinton due to the us military. [GB] distractsd the world by bring down the towers. every thing done adter 1999 has been fraudulent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 05:38
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Very true.. Trump said this was not another 4-year election. We know this was not a Presidency but a Miliatry Operation. Anxiously waiting for the true Freedom of us all... as it was intended to be for human beings... #TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😇💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 05:40
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
you are not alone. we are all patiently waiting armed and prepared. when the trumpets sound, fill your bathtubs with water. we do not know how long this will play.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 April, 06:04
i'm ready Brotha.

11 April, 06:10
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
thank you for being 🙏

11 April, 06:18
Thank You Brotha, Lots Of Vets Feel As I Feel, We Never Really Retired...KeK. Love Your Outside Of The Box Thinking, Trump Was Brought In To Rebuild The Military, Take Out The Fake News And Push The Patriotic Movement. If A Person Was To Looked Back To The Rise Of Hitler They Would See The Pattern Starting To Repeat Itself. Not Saying Trump Is Like Hitler Just Saying Somebody Is Using The Tried And Tested Mind Games To Control The Sheep.

big facts. i respect and love all. i am forever grateful for our veterans, especially those who have went to war and were never welcomed home. i love you brother
06:20 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
11 April, 06:25
I Am Just One Of God's Soldiers Brotha. I'm Saying That As A 30 Year Combat Vet I Have Done Some Terrible Things For God And Country Only To Find out It Was All Bullshit. I Hope God Forgives Me, I Was Deceived.

11 April, 07:14
transparency and accountability is the name of the game. for you to recognize your ignorance is a leap forward. to ask forgiveness takes a whole hearted being to do so. we have all done things we know were not right, but to come forward with a loving heart, you have already won that battle. forget holding the line. push forward. keep fighting. ingnorance is not an excuse to guilt.