: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
i am going to come out and say it TRUMP WAS PART OF A FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY. NESARA was forcably signed by bill clinton due to the us military. [GB] distractsd the world by bring down the towers. every thing done adter 1999 has been fraudulent.
05:35 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Theresa McManus @QlderPatriot
11 April, 05:46
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
hmmm i worry about him pushing the jab, and endorsing marko rubio, I'm a bit worried about now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 06:03
In response Theresa McManus to his Publication
nothing is as it seems. reasons for putting out into public view for investigating purposes. do not worry about the jab. [they] cannot force anyone to do anything. NUREMBERG TRIALS. [they] are complicit, [they] being doctors, peace officers anyone forcibly pushing agendas are all complicit and will be held accountable to highest degree. this fight is for the earth and humanity. no exceptions. no deals. bring the PAIN. idk where you live, some countries are pushing harder than others and i want all to know i am with you in spirit. lets take down the veil together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 April, 05:42
True, which is why we expect two more terms - his rightfully elected terms.

11 April, 06:06
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
sorry. go back and watch Trumps farewell speech, he is not returning. he does not own the title 4 flag. the one who owns the flag is the owner of the free world. trust. Post Master General is not giving up the flag especially to Trump. Trump has not been beaten up nor starved behind bars. :Russell-Jay: Gould will not give up the flag.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 05:38
Very true.. Trump said this was not another 4-year election. We know this was not a Presidency but a Miliatry Operation. Anxiously waiting for the true Freedom of us all... as it was intended to be for human beings... #TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😇💗

11 April, 05:40
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
you are not alone. we are all patiently waiting armed and prepared. when the trumpets sound, fill your bathtubs with water. we do not know how long this will play.