: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 05:35
i am going to come out and say it TRUMP WAS PART OF A FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY. NESARA was forcably signed by bill clinton due to the us military. [GB] distractsd the world by bring down the towers. every thing done adter 1999 has been fraudulent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Very true.. Trump said this was not another 4-year election. We know this was not a Presidency but a Miliatry Operation. Anxiously waiting for the true Freedom of us all... as it was intended to be for human beings... #TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😇💗
05:38 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 05:40
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
you are not alone. we are all patiently waiting armed and prepared. when the trumpets sound, fill your bathtubs with water. we do not know how long this will play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 05:41
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Scary stuff... but we've waited so long... and are ready

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 April, 06:04
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i'm ready Brotha.