: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
im going to stur the pot. its starting to boil and the contents at the bottom will start to burn. there is much more than the bible, for all the bible thumpers, i want you to know i am not your enemy. i am a source of knowledge wanting to share my input. please be open minded when approaching this. i will help anyone along the way. if you approach me with ignorance, i will slay you. please this transition is for humanity. we must look past the bible and feel what resonates with our being
05:27 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 April, 06:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
the bible was one of the original ways to spread fake news is what i think.......how about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 April, 06:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
jesus was a jew had no idea what christians were and the new testament was apparently written 50-100 years after he died...so basically its what people said he said and did....or did i get that wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 07:10
In response reaper myer to his Publication
the bible was manufactured to control. period. to say God is outside of oneself is blasphemy. theres a reason we have temples and a specific reason for their location.