LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 January, 05:02
My Director just told me his sister has a friend in the military and said biden is not president.

I know we know that but just nice hearing it from people inside the operation.

This is the best comedy movie I've ever seen, truly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 January, 05:19
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
I can't tell you where I work, just know it's Gov. We are being told he is the new incoming Admin. Pres Trump's photos are being removed this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
per the 20th amendment, Pedoman is only the President of a foreign, bankrupt dissolved corporation. He can sign all the EO's he wants, they are null and void and would only apply to the foreign country he currently sits in. The Capital is fenced and militarized because it is considered foreign land. The original Constitution Inauguration is March 4th at which time President Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President of the Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β™Ÿ
https://www.thelibertybeac...
09:39 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jen_Crystal_Loyalty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jen Crystal-Loyalty, click on at the bottom under it