LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
My Director just told me his sister has a friend in the military and said biden is not president.

I know we know that but just nice hearing it from people inside the operation.

This is the best comedy movie I've ever seen, truly.
05:02 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 January, 02:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🎥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
22 January, 10:27
I was talking to one of my team members tonight. Her husband is currently in DC. Been in the military for 30 plus years. He just texted her and said he was told that he will be there until mid-March. She was very upset because her and their children were wanting to spend time with him before he got deployed for a year in March. Guess where he is being deployed to for a year..... Guantanamo Bay. 💣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
22 January, 05:27
agree. have you done the research on his EO's?
It's refreshing and validates your post!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 January, 05:50
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Yes i have. There is a lag on the federal registry updates based on some if Trump's only appearing as of today, but I plan to keep checking.

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
22 January, 05:24
🎶heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another🎶🤨

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
22 January, 07:45
In response Lori Sherry to her Publication
Thanks for that...
Now that song will play in my head the rest of the night

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 January, 05:21

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
22 January, 05:20
my girlfriend is married to a seal team six... poor guy has to put up with her and her friends trying to get him to crack... I think we're close I'll keep you updated... anyone else pretending this is twitter??

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 January, 05:19
I can't tell you where I work, just know it's Gov. We are being told he is the new incoming Admin. Pres Trump's photos are being removed this week.

Lindsey DeAngelo @Linds38
22 January, 06:39
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
who is New admin ? I am confused with how you said that since you said they are takifn trumps photos down

Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
23 January, 09:39
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
per the 20th amendment, Pedoman is only the President of a foreign, bankrupt dissolved corporation. He can sign all the EO's he wants, they are null and void and would only apply to the foreign country he currently sits in. The Capital is fenced and militarized because it is considered foreign land. The original Constitution Inauguration is March 4th at which time President Trump will be sworn in as the 19th President of the Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸🦅♟
https://www.thelibertybeac...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 January, 05:17
snort snort

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 05:14
Say what!!!!? So great to hear!

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
22 January, 05:09
check out the post i just tagged you in. i think we are about to find out 😬👀

22 January, 05:53
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
I don't see that you tagged me in anything. (?)

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 January, 05:08
✅💯🎥

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
22 January, 05:04
It's always nice hearing, yes! My hubby is Army and is hearing from friends higher up that are saying something is up. I just keep telling him, "I TOLD YOU!" He laughs and says that I may be onto something haha. Unfortunately, he needs to remain on the DL.

22 January, 05:08
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
That's good to hear. Agreed, definitely something they can't/shouldn't talk about yet little hints/confirmations help us keep others positive, and confirms the research we're all doing. Keeps our spirits up too. :) Hooah! 🙌🏻