Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
24 January, 07:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Too funny. I had to give up on a few people. The negativity was too much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
23 January, 09:06
hahaha perfect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Querist Anon @Querist
23 January, 09:02

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 January, 08:51
Imma need to know how you guys are getting gifs up in here! And still comfy AF here :) Vibe is staying high. I cannot even hear doubters anymore. I cut them off and tell them this is temporary and they need to learn to dig :) Of course I show them where to start

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 January, 08:51
Imma need to know how you guys are getting gifs up in here! And still comfy AF here :) Vibe is staying high. I cannot even hear doubters anymore. I cut them off and tell them this is temporary and they need to learn to dig :) Of course I show them where to start

Good Truth @Goodtruth
23 January, 08:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
press the 🔍

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 January, 08:50
😂😂😂😂😂 omg we all need this today TY

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 January, 08:43
I read 'pep talk' as 'perp walk' and got excited...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 08:40
😂😂😂 thank you

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
23 January, 08:33
If Patriots are paying attention, they should be comfy af right now ...

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 08:50
The more days that pass, the more truths that Trump supporters told will be brought to light. Patience is a virtue - something lefties DO NOT POSSESS. With Trump gone from social media- conservatives being WIPED from all platforms- where will the lefties collective rage be focused? 😉 How much easier will it be to Red Pill normies? 🙃 I'm LOVING IT

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
23 January, 08:32
WORD

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 January, 08:30
i can see it. the freak outs from libs on news posts is intensifying. i can feel the doubt building from their base.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 January, 08:29

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 January, 08:28
Thank you for being positive right now. Lord knows we all need this.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
23 January, 08:27
LOL, right.