Wicked Sister @WickedSister
10 April, 11:28
Has anyone received a message about this site not being safe? Today was the first time this message appeared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 11:30
In response Wicked Sister to his Publication
A ton of us did. I’m in Canada and got it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wicked Sister @WickedSister
10 April, 11:48
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😣But after all this time why is this happening? I feel our whole country is going to hell

Jody Donohue @Jody
There are so many moving parts to this. They couldn’t tell us, they had to show us. This is going on in a 188 Countries. Think of all the bad people. It has to be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions. These evil people and their societies have been around since the beginning. When the time is right, your President will say so. Unfortunately, we must survive as best we can and use discernment with all of the things we view. I trust in the plan with all my heart. Take care of you and try not to look at too much. We still must live as best we can. 🙏❤️
12:19 AM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Wicked Sister to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it