Wicked Sister @WickedSister
10 April, 11:28
Has anyone received a message about this site not being safe? Today was the first time this message appeared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
A ton of us did. I’m in Canada and got it.
11:30 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Wicked Sister to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Wicked Sister @WickedSister
10 April, 11:48
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😣But after all this time why is this happening? I feel our whole country is going to hell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
11 April, 12:19
There are so many moving parts to this. They couldn’t tell us, they had to show us. This is going on in a 188 Countries. Think of all the bad people. It has to be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions. These evil people and their societies have been around since the beginning. When the time is right, your President will say so. Unfortunately, we must survive as best we can and use discernment with all of the things we view. I trust in the plan with all my heart. Take care of you and try not to look at too much. We still must live as best we can. 🙏❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 April, 12:33
I just shared a video to my wall..please watch it. It will make you feel better 🙏❤️🙂

Ginger Mag @Ginger
10 April, 11:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Got it here in Texas as well.