Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
Firefox just gave me THREE Warning messages leading into anonup... wtf, we must be over the mark eh? Trying to shut down communications.
08:53 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by drkHMRpally in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
10 April, 10:46
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
Got the same message. Says the site is unsecured. No problem, I have a VPN and all my anti virus up to day. I think you're correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
10 April, 10:40
Just and expired SSL certificate. It takes a little time to get a new (trusted) certificate and turn around time is dependent upon the issuer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
10 April, 09:50
Safari on my iPhone too.....

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 April, 09:35
They are also messing with my Norton VPN. Worked last week now it says error error.

Lana Angel @Lana1111
10 April, 09:07
I just got 3 warnings from my condo at Myrtle Beach!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 April, 09:04
Yes I would say so. We are almost ready based on Goggle and other web browsers responding the same way. More banks closing. Places in USA having different type of EBS, international folks have already had the test (not the real one) and theirs indicate that it is USA EBS. Watch the fake Nuclear issue believe it is going to be between Ukraine and Russia. No fears to be had but the unwoke will freak out and try to pull us in. Just be sure you have your meds, nonperishable food, water, a means to keep yourself clean (non-irritating baby/body wipes) in the event water is cut off, armour, plenty of booze, candy and chips because the good part of the movie will be happening.
All kidding aside I did see a post from one of Trumps areas that indicated once again martial law in order to real this shit in. So just be sure you have offered safe haven to those that are insecure and need someone around them, are short on supplies keep reminding them to bank it up with the "better safe than sorry.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
10 April, 09:51
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Google deleting searches big time... of anything and everything

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 April, 09:00
Its because our certificate of SSL needs renewing. Nothing sinister. @administrator

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
10 April, 09:34
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Yet no posts, comments, anything from his account? Am i missing something?

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
10 April, 09:00
Going with the 11.4 Marker, what if they are trying to shut down our communication methods to avoid people talking about a major set of arrests or something to that extent

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 08:55
Yep!

Bryan Thomas @Cajunpatriot67
10 April, 08:55
same here....