Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
12 April, 10:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes happened to me too over the weekend. Back to normal now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Lages @Robinbird
11 April, 11:09
I got that this morning too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
11 April, 05:55
Yes Last night I had the same thing happened to me. I use duck duck go. I trust nothing on this computer. Why would I! Make your day and night the best ever

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
11 April, 10:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Same. Has happened many times here, Gab, during past couple of months.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 10:46
Yes they are! 😤

Karen Peperakis @SitkakkpFL
11 April, 08:22
per Google, it is a not secure site... took a while to get on I used duckduckgo still says Not Secure.

Fauna Gears @Pepperpots1776
11 April, 03:15
yep. i couldn't get on for 3 hrs. my clock was set ahead. 🤔

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
11 April, 03:01
HOWEVER...WHO FUNDS THIS SITE? ALL THE SERVERS, ALL THE UPGRADES, WITHOUT ADS, OR SUBSCRIPTION FEES? THINK ABOUT IT. MY RESEARCH POINTS TO THE BILLIONAIRE BEHIND GODADDY. SOMEONE ANONYMOUS OUT OF SCOTTSDALE, AZ WORTH BILLIONS.

HOPE THIS ISN'T A GOLDFISH BOWL SITUATION? IT GOES DOWN QUITE A BIT & THAT👆 WARNING SIGN ISN'T TYPICAL. IT'S A HACKED INDICATION OR... TRUTH? 🤔

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
17 April, 04:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I feel it is most likely many of these sites are created to get info on us, like phone, other devices linked, spying on us, collecting our internet use and sites we visit, including our posts on social media.

These creatures need to loose 👀sight and 🖐digits to stop them, cause they surely won't stop on their own.

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
11 April, 02:10
ATTENTION EVERYONE. their SSL certtificate expired on 4/10/21 thats all! it doesnt necessarily mean its nefarious.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
11 April, 01:08
Yep, Panic is growing!!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 April, 01:00
i got that tonight on chrome - my phone. they wuggested hsing "advanxed" protection so everything i search for vies through google...ha ha

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
11 April, 12:56
😡Cannot connect via Duck Duck Go as of a few hours ago. I had to do a work around with Safari

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
11 April, 12:54
This is what I got today.

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
11 April, 04:40
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
me to

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 April, 12:38
Been struggling to check in with this "privacy error". They are trying to keep us from getting on anonup🤬

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
11 April, 01:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
attempted censorship,
to be expected.
anonup - disclosure tool

lln Buikema @lnBuikema
10 April, 10:50
Same here. 🤦🏼‍♀️

chris _yt @chris_yt
10 April, 10:38
Be good to know which browsers don't block

11 April, 12:39
In response chris _yt to his Publication
I got stopped on google chrome and microsoft edge

chris _yt @chris_yt
10 April, 10:37
Same here via firefox but got through

trueblue @trueblue
10 April, 10:11
yep. same here

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
10 April, 10:04
i know ...that popped up when I tried to get on tonight...crazy.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
10 April, 09:51
games the DS plays em but they lose

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
10 April, 09:48
I got the same thing.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 April, 09:45
Yep...I got it too...

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
10 April, 08:59
Yeah, I got that message also.

Texas Tulip @TXTulip
10 April, 08:55
Have not seen it with Dissenter (Gab's browser which uses the open source code from Brave)

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
10 April, 08:46
it took me wuite a few minutss to get on tonight. [Someone] doesn’t care for the content on this site. I wonder why! Truth bombs.

Eyecan Cook @Eyecancook
10 April, 08:41
got it too.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
10 April, 08:39
Warnings about expired certificates and my clock being wrong both from my desktop and phone. "Unsafe".

11 April, 12:40
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Ditto.....

Shelly W13 @ShellyW13
10 April, 08:24
same here

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
10 April, 08:15
got one too