Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
Isaac Kappy has his own take on the entertainment industry.

He calls out Epstein and m0ssad as being behind the media.

Probably more accurate to think of Epstein as the swiss army knife of the deep state.

A front man, a liason between agencies, a talent scout, a line of credit, and a mr fixit.

He was that important, and he was never intended to be the fall guy.

Think of the intelligence agencies as tentacles of the same creature.

The Cabal is transnational. As are its institutions.
12:15 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 09:31
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
NO way Epstein is not a bloodliner. NO way they just used a secret society "useful idiot" they used a bloodliner "useful idiot" who are his parents?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 08:37
Kappy rocks, I would hope that the ones who say he is alive, are right. TO say the least, one way or the other, he is a true hero, and a patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 08:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I would like to throat punch David Shurter and Lift the Veil on his behalf since they are shills. I think he got railroaded sincerely looking for real truthers. I hate fakes.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 April, 12:48
I love me some Kappy! Hope hes still alive! His videos always put me in a better mood!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 April, 02:19
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I feel the same 👍🏼