17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
21 January, 10:54
Hello Anons!!! Getting OFF Twitter and new to this new platform so hoping to connect to old friends and make some new ones. Positive vibes and insight please - love connecting like minded beings who LOVE Trump and know he is still our President!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 06:13
In response 17Woke Goddess to her Publication
I woke up in January, stilling on my self discovery path. Any friendly advice for me as a fellow lightworker?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
Hello beautful 💜 Love is all there is - be love, give love, receive love 💜 I try and be in nature, live by candlelight, and enjoy silence as much as possible to pray, meditate and just BE
06:42 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Melissa Reeves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17WokeGoddess in this post can reply
Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 06:47
In response 17Woke Goddess to her Publication
I love this so much! I have never felt so alive! And beautiful and happy! I feel blessed to be able to shine my light! Thank you! You are a true gift! 💕💓