17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
Hello Anons!!! Getting OFF Twitter and new to this new platform so hoping to connect to old friends and make some new ones. Positive vibes and insight please - love connecting like minded beings who LOVE Trump and know he is still our President!!!
10:54 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17WokeGoddess in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 07:50
In response 17Woke Goddess to her Publication
Glad you're here, I was suspended recently on twadder. happy to be here, more fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 07:50
Glad you're here, I was suspended recently on twadder. happy to be here, more fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 06:13
I woke up in January, stilling on my self discovery path. Any friendly advice for me as a fellow lightworker?

17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
23 January, 06:42
In response Melissa Reeves to her Publication
Hello beautful 💜 Love is all there is - be love, give love, receive love 💜 I try and be in nature, live by candlelight, and enjoy silence as much as possible to pray, meditate and just BE

Morgana Epsilon @CAP
22 January, 12:44
✨✨✨