Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 January, 05:36
6.5.19 changed everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
sometimes I can be really stupid, and you really clever.
Have I been stupid for long enough..? Fusion Energy Sciences
https://www.energy.gov/sci...

Combined with 01/14/2021 (EO13972, Promoting Small Modular Reactors for National Defense and Space Exploration)
https://www.federalregiste...

As a bonus, the more literal interpretation of 06/05/2019, DJT with his White Hat wife ending the corporation commemorating the 75th anniversay of D-day.
05:41 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
B.. J.. @BJBJ
24 January, 08:24
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Isn't he the same guy walking behind POTUS 2017

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
23 January, 06:34
Why investing time in atomic fusion when you can go straight into zero-point energy? Considering that my information is correct, then DJT's uncle got all of Tesla´s documents that are not destroyed back in the days.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 08:11
In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
free energy that [they] took for themselves to keep us enslaved by money.

Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
23 January, 08:24
In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
I dont have much, but i would donate what i have to build infrastructure for free energy. I would donate my time to help the cause.

Plumeria Lady @kailuatwin
23 January, 06:28
The guy behind FLOTUS has the same pin the aisian man behind Biden on Inaguration day had on. British Security?

Seek Truth+Love @IGold
23 January, 06:57
In response Plumeria Lady to his Publication
Good eye, do you think he could be secret service? He has an ear piece in.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 January, 11:37
In response Plumeria Lady to his Publication
lol ...so the chinese handler ...is really a korean veteran secret service guy

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 January, 05:52
guys this is awesome ...just a quick question ..like i just watched judge jeneane latest episode. its like nobody knows anything about this but us ??

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
23 January, 06:29
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Maybe they know, maybe not, who cares :D. But it's a fact that those f00kers are ignorant, that's their downfall. Get a fish[sniffy joe and he/she kamalla] out of the water, he[both] will move till he[they] dies[die].

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
23 January, 05:43
Wow... excellent dig! How did you do that? I'm learning, albeit slowly. LOL