Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 January, 05:36
6.5.19 changed everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 January, 05:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
sometimes I can be really stupid, and you really clever.
Have I been stupid for long enough..? Fusion Energy Sciences
https://www.energy.gov/sci...

Combined with 01/14/2021 (EO13972, Promoting Small Modular Reactors for National Defense and Space Exploration)
https://www.federalregiste...

As a bonus, the more literal interpretation of 06/05/2019, DJT with his White Hat wife ending the corporation commemorating the 75th anniversay of D-day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
23 January, 06:34
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Why investing time in atomic fusion when you can go straight into zero-point energy? Considering that my information is correct, then DJT's uncle got all of Tesla´s documents that are not destroyed back in the days.

Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
I dont have much, but i would donate what i have to build infrastructure for free energy. I would donate my time to help the cause.
08:24 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARTZ4081 in this post can reply
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
23 January, 08:33
In response Itsme Martz to his Publication
There is more than enough gold to back up the new Financial system and currency, it's time to let those ppl pay back what they have stolen from every person worldwide. See the white rabbit? He starts digging a hole[tunnel] around the Vatican location, go after him!