Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 April, 09:53
Not predicting anything, but Saturday marks the 123rd day of Q’s silence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
08 April, 11:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Its the "not predicting" that woke me up to the realization of many questinable things that lingered in the back of my mind... in my spirit... in regards to the "plan". The symbolism... the codes... the veil of secrecy... the hidden meanings... Does no one question how at the most critical and pivotal moment Q whoever they/him/her are literally went incognito. This is a war we are being told... a secret war being fought by the military... could you imagine if George Washington or Abraham Lincoln had done what Q did? Or was "Q" part of the "plan" to lure patriots into complacency? When Patriots were ready to stand they were told to sit and remain calm. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming... Trust the Plan! Look around. Look where Patriots are. Hear me Christian... I agree NOTHING Can Stop What Is Coming. I trust the Plan... just not in the plan of man but God. Read Matthew Chapter 24. READ IT! Which "plan" is happening? The plan of man?... or of God? WAKE UP CHRISTIAN! PLEASE!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Awake and praying constantly! ❤️✝️🙏
06:23 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angie Mac, click on at the bottom under it