Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Not predicting anything, but Saturday marks the 123rd day of Q’s silence.
09:53 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 10:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Let’s review, shall we? 👇😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 11:14
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
👇🐸👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 April, 06:21
no predictions here either- just something I noticed.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
09 April, 04:24
+ 4.10.20 21 😊

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 April, 01:33
George News chat talked about what if Q posted.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
08 April, 11:42
Its the "not predicting" that woke me up to the realization of many questinable things that lingered in the back of my mind... in my spirit... in regards to the "plan". The symbolism... the codes... the veil of secrecy... the hidden meanings... Does no one question how at the most critical and pivotal moment Q whoever they/him/her are literally went incognito. This is a war we are being told... a secret war being fought by the military... could you imagine if George Washington or Abraham Lincoln had done what Q did? Or was "Q" part of the "plan" to lure patriots into complacency? When Patriots were ready to stand they were told to sit and remain calm. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming... Trust the Plan! Look around. Look where Patriots are. Hear me Christian... I agree NOTHING Can Stop What Is Coming. I trust the Plan... just not in the plan of man but God. Read Matthew Chapter 24. READ IT! Which "plan" is happening? The plan of man?... or of God? WAKE UP CHRISTIAN! PLEASE!!! WAKE UP!!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 April, 06:23
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Awake and praying constantly! ❤️✝️🙏

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
08 April, 10:51

TurnTurnTurn music video

Major Tom (I'm coming home)

Elena Iove @Camberu71
09 April, 11:33
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
I can see that this is full of meaning and looks positive, winning!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
08 April, 10:41
124 looks good too for 124 days

North *** @Northstar
08 April, 09:55
LQL! AW35QM3!! 3