Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 April, 03:12
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I believe the Q has always been there, the Red Panda was just hiding the section πŸ’š

I keep checking that America Pissed Level (though really, it is worldwide)...... hoping its at 10 soon!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
10 April, 08:48
Yep the Q has been there for a long time even in his other cryptokoba acct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

hollikee 001 @hollikee
10 April, 05:55
Thank you so much!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
10 April, 05:22
😍nice catch! great way to start my day with some VK tunes ‼️ TQ Casey πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯🍿 love all of this WWG1WGA ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 April, 03:19
17 comments i see ,what a coincidence lol ,,wwg1wga

γ€ŠCasey》 β˜†β˜†β˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 April, 12:10
Vibe Sync!! I just noticed that Q recently too and was thinking woaa how did I miss it!
And hey, cool thing just happened! I saw you under his Spotify followers list, had that OoO SWEET moment right before seeing I became your #46 !!
Lovin these VK Vibes β€πŸ’™πŸ’œ
Happy Fryday!!

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
09 April, 08:47
i feel like his being stealthy on purpose. But I miss seeing his posts. Thanks for the info!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 April, 08:09
How did you find his playlist? Indidnt know that was possible. πŸ˜‚

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
09 April, 07:53
Thank you, I really hope we are at the finish line! And VK has good music on Spotify. πŸ˜œπŸ™

Hey There @niftychickens
09 April, 07:37
Is it just me, or does it look like a fish on the right for his nose? The panda was blocking part of it before.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
09 April, 06:55
Yes, the Q has always been there, was very subtle previously.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
09 April, 06:36
You are the best!!! I found about VK thanks to JFK makes fun of me on twitter and then I joined the FB group you guys made almost a year ago, you literally changed my life, not only I been able to live this year completely stress-free knowing the world was going to heal, but also economically, I found about Pac protocol after going back to VK first ever tweet (CryptoCoba) twitter account, hopefully one day I can thank you in person, just wanted to let you know that you have helped me change the lifes of my family and other people around me, and is just the beginning of the road, for real, I don't have enough word to thank you, (and say thanks to JFK makes fun of me on twitter also please) :)

some one special to some @godrus
09 April, 06:32
Are you stalking @vincentkennedy

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 April, 06:30
Great dig!

June Patriot @JunePatriot
09 April, 06:28
Thank you! Did VK post it on Anonup?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 April, 06:27
πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ™
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
09 April, 06:12
❀️❀️❀️

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
09 April, 06:06
Woman, this is what I needed today! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting it! Keep lighting the way!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
09 April, 06:06
There Is A Reason I Have Followed VK From Day One. He Was Always The First To Drop Bombs

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
10 April, 03:07
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
If you know, you know. xxxxxxx