Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
23 January, 04:47
How did you learn about Q?

I was side hustling Trump stickers when someone asked if I could get any WWG1WGA decals. I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up and never turned back. So simple, but a testimate to how all of us have an effect, even if we dont feel like we do.

I'd LOVE to hear your stories so please drop them in the comments! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
I got diagosed in 2017 with Type 2 diabetes. I was skeptical with how they were treating it. Refused insulin, reduced carbs. Found Dr. Jason Fung MD. Realized we are all being lied to by pharma, healthcare, food industry, ADA, AMA and others. I no longer have diabetes. I started questionning everything. Then I saw Sydney Powells clip saying Weiners laptop made seasoned investigators vomit. Noticed sex trafficking victims neing rescued. As this was going on it converged with my spiritual experience and learned i was a lightworker. Been transmuting darkness ever since.
05:04 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by chachagirl3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cyndi Love & Light, click on at the bottom under it