Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
How did you learn about Q?

I was side hustling Trump stickers when someone asked if I could get any WWG1WGA decals. I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up and never turned back. So simple, but a testimate to how all of us have an effect, even if we dont feel like we do.

I'd LOVE to hear your stories so please drop them in the comments! 🇺🇸
04:47 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by CortneyMac4 in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
24 January, 09:53
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
I think everyone in this fight has had their own "A-ha" moment in this nasty game. For me, I was so caught up in college and working that I never paid much attention to the politics..and then Obama came along. Anyone remember when he did a FB Townhall Q and A online? I had posted a simple question "Why are we sending money to the same people who want to kill us?" BOOM, within 20 seconds of posting that I received no less than 3k Arab name reply posts, 100's of death threat private messages! WTH?! THAT day I got digging!
A year or two later, Q arrived with a wealth of info. and new shovels!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Cole @Amzie
23 January, 07:41
I was humoring a friend who was telling me about some of it...geez, down the rabbit holes I dove...that was 3 + years ago...always knew there were problems in our government but never realized how deep it was...I thank her all the time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
23 January, 06:14
while i was reseraching George Washingtons 3 prophetic vison in the libray of congress. i stumbled across this video. and this lead me to look for more. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

forQ Pray @doRight
23 January, 06:32
In response shop keep to his Publication
modern day prophet Kim Clement. man of God.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Michele Brenna @GSDZiva
23 January, 05:35
My wonderful Son!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
23 January, 05:30
I was curious about Cicada and these amazingly brilliant young autists who could figure out these puzzles. I was researching that. I ended up on 4 Chan and happened to see the first drop the day it happened or shortly thereafter before it was signed Q, and all the responses taking off from there. Then I already knew about Jordan Sather, and he had the first video I saw on this subject.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
23 January, 05:04
I got diagosed in 2017 with Type 2 diabetes. I was skeptical with how they were treating it. Refused insulin, reduced carbs. Found Dr. Jason Fung MD. Realized we are all being lied to by pharma, healthcare, food industry, ADA, AMA and others. I no longer have diabetes. I started questionning everything. Then I saw Sydney Powells clip saying Weiners laptop made seasoned investigators vomit. Noticed sex trafficking victims neing rescued. As this was going on it converged with my spiritual experience and learned i was a lightworker. Been transmuting darkness ever since.

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
23 January, 05:01
My SIL showed me a post about adrenochrome from a local psychic medium and started researching. Found Out of Shadows and Fall of the Cabal. Down the rabbit hole I went.

American Style 1776 @realDonaBonJovi
23 January, 04:58
A friend shared a post from the Chans. Ask me if i knew who it could be. At first i told her whoever it was knew stuff. My first reaction was POTUS. That was in the very beginning of Q. Been there ever since 🇺🇸😎

connie wright @cowri
23 January, 04:57
October 2017 I stumbled across Field McConnell & found 'Q' this lead me to do my own research. Learning the truth has many buckets of tears. Without Q I would have never believed any of this would be true. It taught me to keep learning. I have learned a lot the last 4 years under our President, I have seen God come back into our lives, love, respect, so much more. I got rid of Dish Network (paying $$$ for lies). I am still learning.

HAYLYNN HAL @HayLynnHal
23 January, 04:56
I came across a video while researching about covid.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
23 January, 05:00
Growing up, I was never Republican or Democrat. I started digging for the truth on 9/11 at like 12 or 13. I was pretty awake for most of my life, never distracted much by the media, but I didn't discover Q until 2020.

During the lockdown, I watched the Epstein documentary & the end of it, I knew it was like 75% but 25% bullsh*t, so I went searching for the truth.

Came along the Pedogate series by Mouthy Buddha, which led me to Isaac Kappy. I watched his last video message before he died, & he mentioned Q & Trump. You can probably figure out the rest from there.

WWG1WGA

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
23 January, 05:23
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
whats a good 911 vid/doc

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 04:55
Hubs gave me 1st Red pill. Had me watch Janet Ossebaard "Fall of the Cabal" series. Went on a 2 year DEEP DIVE down rabbit holes before YT went all CCP DEEP STATE & started filling them ALL IN. Went to Twitter - main got taken out in great purge with Trump (8K frens lost 😢) Backup just NUKED a couple days ago. Truth is STILL OUT THERE - just getting harder to find. 🐸

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
23 January, 04:52
Shaka Shakur FB lives was my start. How I found him or started following him, only God knows🎯🙌🏼

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
23 January, 04:52
Shaka Shakur FB lives was my start. How I found him or started following him, only God knows🎯🙌🏼