Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Why are we surprised at so many taking the poison jab? Over the last 50 years, they got us comfortable with putting artificial colors, flavors, and genetically modified food-like products into our mouths, hormone and pharmaceutical injected animal products, rat poison into our mouths, because it tastes "sweet, synthetic petrochemical products onto our skin which absorbs them into the blood, fatal if swallowed cleaning product fumes into our homes, plastics in our water and fish, other processed chemical frankenfood-like products, oxygen depriving trans fats, synthetic petrochemical-based "medicines", Flouride with toxicity between that of lead and arsenic into our gums and teeth, whose nerves connect straight to the brain, botulism toxins for pure vanity, and we wonder how can people be okay with and lining up to get these experimental covid injections? I applaud, those who have been caring enough about what goes into and their bodies that they are avoiding it at all costs! Kudos!
04:36 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
funker junkie @glowsticky
09 April, 04:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I was talking to my sister... she said she was thinking of getting it so she can go on vacation... LOL!! So fkn dumb

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 05:17
In response funker junkie to his Publication
I am prepared to stay put if need be. It's BS that persons with their own private jets and yachts will not need the vax passport to travel and can keep their bodies healthier, clean and free of this damaging and harmful frankenstein like science inoculation. The middle classes and poor need to wake up to our being treated like imprisoned, peasant lab rats. If it ever comes to being forced on us, those who know how to detox - take the aztra zenika, its designed to kill by causing disease. We know how to counter that. The other mRNA ones have a tracking and program nefarious agenda planned for them. This is why the aztra zenika came out first and was pushed on old people and minorities, the ones they want to genocide off over the next decade. Why didn't minorities question why they were being put first in line? Minorities complain they get treated as second class, yet now believe to be the special chosen ones who get first in line premier benefits for this experimental concoctions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396