Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
26 January, 12:20
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
With The Wield and Sword of Justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
24 January, 03:38
ALWAYS and FOREVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 03:01
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Gotta love Dan!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 02:50
AMEN

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 02:50

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
24 January, 02:25
Yes Sir, But demanding booms before the wife kicks me to the street.

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
24 January, 11:25
💓💓🥳🥳

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
24 January, 10:37
You know they're watching! Never giving up~ America is MORE awake now than EVER! P.S. We Love You!!

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
24 January, 03:48
In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication
really starting to see it happening...sharing and reposting still making BIG impact. FB is now blocking almost every post that I make when I say something positive about our GREAT President. They even 🚫 my repost video about the Star Bangled Banner - "NOT BEING APPROPRIATE!"😡 FB is 👿👹💩

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 January, 07:00
love this!!!

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
23 January, 06:40

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
23 January, 10:48
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
And I want you to know... I'm gonna steal that👇👇🤣🤣.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 January, 06:22

April Lynn @Aprill6
23 January, 05:31
omg..need that. It made me laugh.

Only followers of this user (ToniaOwens) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 05:36
In response Tonia Owens to her Publication
you know what would be cool...💭 is if there was a Quantum reader that we could actually assimilate to what specific Declassified info each individual are already knows...so we could skip the redundancies...soon it will be a wash in the tsc. 🤔😑 0h sorry...*puff, puff, pass...*
you know without that infinite number of moves that [[[they]]] were counting on...

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
23 January, 05:07
We’re holding the line but nobody is demanding anything.
All in due time.
We’re patient.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 04:57

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 January, 05:15
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
That! What s3xy looks like!!! Tell those sleeping sheep these are blue pills.