Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 April, 12:44
Lin Wood, “I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I am an RN (50 years in critical care, recently retired) and I agree 100%. There are too many inconsistencies and red flags for me. Common sense coupled with medical understanding regarding modes of transmission, hygiene in illness, how the immune response works, nutrition, the importance of weight control, Vitamin D, exercise, hydration impacts our health; all lead me say no to an experimental
" vaccine" for an illness that is 99% recoverable for most. In addition the mortality rate for the USA population of 331,000,000 is .016% using the inflated CDC numbers of 530,815 deaths not OF covid but attributed to covid. These numbers include those deaths asdociated with infected people purposefully placed in care facilities. Imagine if HCQ was not banned and medical licenses not threatened. Those numbers would be even lower. #FactsMatter
01:58 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
17 April, 12:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Lin Wood is the real deal. Fearless!

I stand with the Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396