Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Lin Wood, “I will NOT take the CCP Flu vaccine.”
12:44 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
12 April, 02:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 08:36
I won't either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
10 April, 09:23

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
09 April, 06:53
HELL YES! The answer is NO!

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 01:58
I am an RN (50 years in critical care, recently retired) and I agree 100%. There are too many inconsistencies and red flags for me. Common sense coupled with medical understanding regarding modes of transmission, hygiene in illness, how the immune response works, nutrition, the importance of weight control, Vitamin D, exercise, hydration impacts our health; all lead me say no to an experimental
" vaccine" for an illness that is 99% recoverable for most. In addition the mortality rate for the USA population of 331,000,000 is .016% using the inflated CDC numbers of 530,815 deaths not OF covid but attributed to covid. These numbers include those deaths asdociated with infected people purposefully placed in care facilities. Imagine if HCQ was not banned and medical licenses not threatened. Those numbers would be even lower. #FactsMatter

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
17 April, 12:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Lin Wood is the real deal. Fearless!

I stand with the Patriots!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
09 April, 12:47
Spot on - Daddeeooooo !! Thank you Lin Wood - We love 'ya, Patriot !!!! 🎯

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 April, 12:45
❤️❤️❤️LIN WOOD❤️❤️❤️