: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 April, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
I tend to go on a grape binge in late summer/early fall when fresh concord grapes are available... buy as much as I can to put into the freezer too. But the last couple years fresh concords have gotten harder to find, so planted some last spring, hope this year they will produce.

Have you heard of the Gerson therapy too?
12:49 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
09 April, 12:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
it seems complicated and needs strict time management, but if life depends on it why not try everything known to man. eventually somethings gotta give. thank you for sharing the gerson therapy. i have not heard of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 01:08
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
My aunt went through some kind of cancer therapy in Mexico years ago, came home cancer free, not sure if it was Gerson or another therapy... it was not legal to have that therapy in the US. I have a friend who use to do promotional videos for the Gerson's and he'd send us videos when they were finished.... long before YouTube was invented!

Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 01:44
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
An add to that.... those promotional videos were more like a documentary movie. Directed by Steve Kroschel, Steve would send us VHS tapes and later CD's. Many people have been cured by using the Gerson therapy, without having to go through surgery, radiation or chemo. My aunt had her trip to Mexico and her surgery appointments for the same day, she went to Mexico. The surgery for the type of cancer she had would have left her without being to speak or eat, it was on the left side of her face. She came home cancer free.

Max Gerson... how far back this goes.... https://en.wikipedia.org/w...