Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 11:56
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
good to know, thanks . . . I am trying to grow my own grapes this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 09:14
Just a thought, grapes available today may or may not have the same nutrients as they did at the time this book was written. Depends on how they were planted and fertilized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
09 April, 11:14
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
very reasonable statement. always support your local farmers market and/or vineyard. worst case scenerio, organic food stores

Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 12:49
I tend to go on a grape binge in late summer/early fall when fresh concord grapes are available... buy as much as I can to put into the freezer too. But the last couple years fresh concords have gotten harder to find, so planted some last spring, hope this year they will produce.

Have you heard of the Gerson therapy too?

09 April, 12:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
it seems complicated and needs strict time management, but if life depends on it why not try everything known to man. eventually somethings gotta give. thank you for sharing the gerson therapy. i have not heard of it

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 12:45
there is something to be said about simplicity. dandelions can have a similar effect ☀️

09 April, 12:49
In response white light to his Publication
dandelions produce milky substance. careful with milky substances. human bodies tend to have a reaction to the milky blood of plants, but i have heard this and currently growing dandelions in the back to specifically try it.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 April, 08:04
i've read about this, how interesting - thank you.

07 April, 11:14
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 April, 07:56
GRAPES ARE SUPER NICE STUFF

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...