: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 April, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
there is something to be said about simplicity. dandelions can have a similar effect ☀️
12:45 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
09 April, 12:49
In response white light to his Publication
dandelions produce milky substance. careful with milky substances. human bodies tend to have a reaction to the milky blood of plants, but i have heard this and currently growing dandelions in the back to specifically try it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 12:52
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
right 👍 you don't generally eat the stem but all other parts are highly medicinal. the latex can be used to remove warts 😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 12:00
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
My Italian grandmother grew up very poor. She lived on dandelions and beans in her early life. She lived to be 107. :)
Funny how the world made us think of them as just weeds. What did they know?