: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 April, 07:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 12:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
there is something to be said about simplicity. dandelions can have a similar effect ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 12:49
In response white light to his Publication
dandelions produce milky substance. careful with milky substances. human bodies tend to have a reaction to the milky blood of plants, but i have heard this and currently growing dandelions in the back to specifically try it.

right 👍 you don't generally eat the stem but all other parts are highly medicinal. the latex can be used to remove warts 😊
12:52 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
09 April, 12:55
In response white light to his Publication
bless your heart. thank you for expanding my knowledge. are you saying the leaves are edible? would i need to process them in anyway?

09 April, 01:04
the leaves are very edible but with a hefty bitter principle that cleans the liver. that's why they come up in the spring. just make sure they're clean and pop them in your mouth and savour them for as long as you can enjoying the juices as they flow into your body. 7 big leaves per day, all at once first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum effect. the flowers are sweet and nourishing but just the yellow parts from opened flowers 🌼 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 12:01
yes the leaves are edible