Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This would cover “Think mirror” & “Ten days” and coincides with a pretty monumental event (whatever it’s going to look like). It’s literally 10 days of palindromes (that look the exact same frontward or backward, just like a mirror’s reflection) beginning on the scheduled Inauguration Day.
1-20-21

1-21-21
1-22-21
1-23-21
1-24-21
1-25-21
1-26-21
1-27-21
1-28-21
1-29-21
03:10 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 09:17
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
my birthday was on 25th and I turned 52 all on a palindrome day! I joked about aging in reverse, then Fox News mentioned Benjamin Button a few minutes later! Not joking! 😳🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
27 January, 09:54
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
So was mine-25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
27 January, 09:14

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
20 January, 09:11
🤓 Very interesting!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
20 January, 03:19
🙌🏼🙏🏽💝🇺🇸✝️

Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
18 January, 04:09
Because...G-E-N-I-U-S!

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
16 January, 10:40
done in 30?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 January, 12:29
Fully accept this timeline... as long as we don't suffer a Biden
InAug on the 20th.

The Trauma of watching Biden's Crime Team gain power &
re-infiltrate all of Gov't is too much to bear.

Once Biden is InAug, HE controls the military. Period.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 January, 03:28
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
unless he issues an unlawful command...which if his govt is not lawful due to fraud... Mil can ignore

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
20 January, 06:12
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
and so be it, may father above and mother below form a perfect energy of love and peace, so evil will be diminish from this earth, from this Universe for ever and ever, this I pray to Jesus Christ Amen

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
15 January, 12:20
Amazing Patriot 👏🏻👊🏻💥😎