Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
08 April, 10:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
YEP! I tried talking to my boss "Trump is a disaster - end of story. I don't want to talk about." Tried my neighbor "Trump is an idiot. End of story. Don't want to talk about it." Neither one of these two would let me say anything. Liberals are rude and will not engage in conversation where they might have to admit that they are wrong.

I am surprised however, how many who like Trump are so willing to acquiesce to Tyranny and surrender their right to make their own choices. To me, that is even more stunning. Liberals thing along political lines and are usually so against anything that doesn't have to do with the democrat party that they won't even entertain any other thoughts. But conservatives should be more aware of what is going on. They are not.

Stunningly sad.
07:37 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it