Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
08 April, 07:37
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
YEP! I tried talking to my boss "Trump is a disaster - end of story. I don't want to talk about." Tried my neighbor "Trump is an idiot. End of story. Don't want to talk about it." Neither one of these two would let me say anything. Liberals are rude and will not engage in conversation where they might have to admit that they are wrong.

I am surprised however, how many who like Trump are so willing to acquiesce to Tyranny and surrender their right to make their own choices. To me, that is even more stunning. Liberals thing along political lines and are usually so against anything that doesn't have to do with the democrat party that they won't even entertain any other thoughts. But conservatives should be more aware of what is going on. They are not.

Stunningly sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 April, 07:31
It's a good thing you didn't wake up after 9/11/01 then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
08 April, 07:23
So true- I had no clue how many people are so brainwashed -beyond scary.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
08 April, 12:26
I had a vision, in 2002 while praying with a group, of a dragon visiting people and children who were sleeping. The dragon hovered over the person and then the vision changed to another individual. I felt disturbed but not alarmed in the vision. I couldn't figure it out. Now, I think it means that there are many sleeping and not awake. They looked innocent. I have many loved ones who don't see what is happening. I can only pray. I have tried to wake them up. It is difficult.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 April, 12:29
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I think it was telling exactly what it showed. humans are controlled by dragons. david icke has been saying this for years.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 April, 07:33
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Most are innocent. Most have been trained their entire lives to believe these liars. They have little reason to think some "internet conspiracy theorist" is telling them the truth. They have little reason to look into it. That's the scary part. They are so controlled that they don't even question what happens around them. They just feel that the people that control their every aspect of life has their best interest in mind, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Selah 321 @Selah
08 April, 10:46
The dumbing down of America, many have pulled themselves up with the grace of God, others are still in a deep sleep, they are the ones that we are waiting on. Pray that more awaken as events move forward, for they are not aware of just how lost they are. Pray for them, many do not have an evil bone in them, but are asleap, and need our guidence, it is the evil that has cast such a horrifiying spell. Please pray for the souls of those who are in this limbo, they do not know.