Snapchat.

DOWN.
05:44 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
11 April, 06:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🤔In France It's OK not down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
09 April, 02:42
here in michigan at 0700...hulu...facebook...messenger...all mine went wacky on both WiFi and Phone service....4-9-2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
09 April, 01:51
couldn’t post link so SS!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 April, 01:46
could not give a flying fck they booted me fom the first top free all accounts suspended for good hahahaha the truth hurt fuckeberg

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
09 April, 01:34
Oh good I thought it was just on my end

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 April, 03:41
Can i get an amen?!!🙏🙏🙏

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 April, 01:40
can we make it permanent?

Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
08 April, 11:59
WHERE????? Its all up for me and I am in the US- All platforms... CHECK EVERY POST PEOPLE if you cant verify alone its fucking BS

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 12:03
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
It was over 7 hours ago that it happened. 🤷‍♀️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 April, 11:46
Doq, you & all can keep decoding & posting positive stuff, but in reality 💩 is getting old. Most have’t lost faith, but those who truly are awake are tired of “disinfo”. You can stroke peoplefor so long wothout a climax & their 💩 goes limp. Just saying.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 11:37
itll be periodical

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 April, 11:36
Just went to Twitter to check in on a few accounts & it was up & running

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 April, 08:43
another classic Trump False Alarm. One day I hope he finds the will to actually finish this scam AND keep the ONLY promise he made that mattered......so far there is ANYTHING but a "drained swamp".

So sickening to watch this play out. Sad, almost. I cannot believe how many people we have lost since election day. It is absolutely tragic. An, yet, here we sit. Instead of torching DC ourselves, we continue on with this scam.

Absolutely baffling times.

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 April, 08:43
another classic Trump False Alarm. One day I hope he finds the will to actually finish this scam AND keep the ONLY promise he made that mattered......so far there is ANYTHING but a "drained swamp".

So sickening to watch this play out. Sad, almost. I cannot believe how many people we have lost since election day. It is absolutely tragic. An, yet, here we sit. Instead of torching DC ourselves, we continue on with this scam.

Absolutely baffling times.

Gesara 1776 @Kadge77
08 April, 07:59
ours went down in UK

Patriot17 England @17England
08 April, 07:46
is twitter letting us all back on im on it with no friends wtf...😆

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
08 April, 07:17

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
08 April, 07:12
I was on fb earlier and just checked it, still up in Ohio.

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
08 April, 07:05
global

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
08 April, 07:03
I remember seeing a Q post saying ha they thought it was coming last week🤔
VK dark 10 days tomorrow
We're due a big BOOM
Fook it I'm having a pray 🙏night patriots

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
08 April, 06:59
UK most seems up running so far 👀

Erik Westre @norpat66
08 April, 06:57
Maybe in the US, I wouldn't know. But not in Norway.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
08 April, 06:48
Mine is o.k...maybe going down the alphabet to shut down..I'll be toward the last in W.V.

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
08 April, 06:43
I wish.

Choose Light @Justice7
08 April, 06:48
In response Cathy Bright to his Publication
been on most of day and had no problems

Kats Place @Kats_Place
08 April, 06:41
Mine are working

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
08 April, 06:34
I just looked, I have facebook.

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 April, 06:33
Twatter's up.

I just checked.

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
08 April, 06:33
Good that I am not on any of the above. 😎

Julie Boe @JulieB
08 April, 06:32
AnonUp - UP!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 April, 06:32
Thanks Doq. You rock 🙏🌷🔥

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 April, 10:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Feint with a left jab, Feint from the right. See how they react.
Repeat making them expect and testing the reaction. Make them expose or make a mistake

Finally an uppercut they did not expect

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 April, 06:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
it was due to a Spectrum internet issue which is who provides internet to most of these corporations.