MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
23 January, 12:45
TRUE STORYπŸ’₯πŸ’₯ SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!πŸ˜ƒ OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THISπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ BEST PART OF MY DAY SIRπŸ‘πŸ‘ JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 January, 01:54
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
That is so cool! I love you shared the story here. I can't wait till this is reality and backed by gold too! πŸ₯³πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
I wish people got as excited about the heavy spiritual lifting that generally people NEED to do interior... before the free money just rolls out.
I mean imagine if the wyndfall was based on interior intention and subsequent action or inaction of each individual. 😲 Can you imagine I mean there would be some really really broke people out there, not only spiritually but financially...πŸ¦»πŸ’―πŸ™
01:58 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
23 January, 05:39
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
double bubble double publishedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 January, 02:15
Your post is quite arrogant. Do you not understand the importance of sound money?? 'Free Money' has nothing to do with gold backed currency. Maybe you should read more about our monetary history before writing. πŸ˜‰ Try telling a homeless, hungry person that money does not matter. People need both spiritual help and financial help. βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

23 January, 02:55
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
projection deflection dildoEBaggins... oh by the way I left you a message be sure to check my page... hopefully it doesn't apply to you buddy.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 02:04
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him Must Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth." Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."