MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
TRUE STORY💥💥 SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!😃 OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS🔥🔥 BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR👍👍 JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!
12:45 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 07:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Awww, great angels around you always girl💗...Amen 🙏(and I would love to have one too😉) hang on to it, its GOLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Blade @Sonya_Blade
10 March, 10:14
love this!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 March, 09:18
Amazing story ! Miracles every day when we pay attention to Gods plan.

ben dover @SaulGoodman
10 March, 09:09
i want 1 :)

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
10 March, 08:48
i have one too! cant remember where i got mine.

got your six @gotyoursix
10 March, 08:14
I am jealous!

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
10 March, 07:47
I'd have done exactly the same!

Nancy Donahue @nanner61
25 January, 07:28
Too Funny

Rose Prater @PLR
23 January, 04:30
Now that's a beautiful thing!

Macker35 Macker35 @Macker35
23 January, 03:25

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 January, 03:23
Great story🙂

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 January, 02:30
I would do the SAME! My family & i paid good money for Trump dollars & coins. Aint cheap, but we will NEVER sell them. They are for our children to pass down as a memorial to tge BEST TRUMP DECADES TO COME.

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
23 January, 05:41
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Yes! We got our son a bunch for Christmas in 2016. He is 11 so he has many years to enjoy them. ❤🇺🇸

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 January, 02:04
I want one!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 January, 01:54
That is so cool! I love you shared the story here. I can't wait till this is reality and backed by gold too! 🥳💛💛💛💛💛💛

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 01:58
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I wish people got as excited about the heavy spiritual lifting that generally people NEED to do interior... before the free money just rolls out.
I mean imagine if the wyndfall was based on interior intention and subsequent action or inaction of each individual. 😲 Can you imagine I mean there would be some really really broke people out there, not only spiritually but financially...🦻💯🙏

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
23 January, 01:33
I went to the store today and took a pic of this bullshit...

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
23 January, 01:39
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
i dont know why i cant get this to be turned the way its supposed to be...anyway, i dont understand this coin shortage???? I have a huge jar of coins...and I'm always taking them to the bank. where are they disappearing to?

cathy.79 patriot @clrandolph1
23 January, 12:53
i have one if these, posted on my refrigerator given to me by a friend, but your story is the best.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
23 January, 12:48
I want one too!! hehe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 12:46
Ok Now Nana wants one of those too!
Who????
Waiting....

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
23 January, 12:45
yes thats my pink shoe lol