Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 01:49
Waves and waves of energy this morning coming to us all.
You have one job!
Keep your frequency high.

If you can do this fear and worry cant touch you, evil cant touch you.
They feed off of fear and low frequency thoughts.

If you keep your vibes high enough we can collectively deal with anything they can throw at us together.

In high vibrations we can make good decisions on what we actually need to do, get a better feel for what is truth, and how we need to proceed to take our country back.

You simply can not make good decisions while you are ringing your hands in fear.
No matter what happens here, God is with you and you have no reason to fear anything because you are an eternal light being.

If I had not had a NDE and witnessed this afterlife first hand I would not tell you this.

We have to get the majority of the planet to a higher frequency to advance the timeline the way it should be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 April, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Praying also spikes that high vibe too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes it does and one other thing I have found makes a HUGE difference is talking to my soul our loud and commanding it to do what I want. I can most times now raise my frequency just by telling my soul to do it several times over and over out loud. Most times when I command it to connect with God I see what I call white light in the distance and get waves of energy washing over me.
02:35 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
08 April, 03:05
Yes! 🙏 decreeing or calling in your I Am Presence (Holy Spirit) to do specific actions for yourself, others and the world. I do this in groups almost daily. It’s so powerful and life changing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 03:09
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Nana is thinking of getting a time of day for as many as will join in to pray just for a moment or 2 everyday and concentrate on the future we want to collectively manifest together.
It would be a powerful thing.
we would need the large accts to help out getting out the word to do it.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 April, 02:42
Excellent point. I always speak to God out loud. Especially in times when I really need him. I use his name to banish evil that I can at times feel creeping around me. People may think that insane but I literally feel his energy pouring through me. I pray for protection before I sleep because I know this is when evil does most of it's dirty work. Thanks for pointing this out.

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 April, 04:01
💕💕🙏🙏💕🙏

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 April, 04:01
💕💕🙏🙏💕🙏