Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I know yall, Nana is really not crazy town.

There are many other ppl right now having the same experiences as me but they are too afraid to talk about it publicly!

Nana is too old and too close to God to give a shit what ppl think or who thinks I am crazy.

God has given me a message to pass on, " People should listen because my angels are already there" I do not know why he gave me this vision or spoke to me or why all these things are happening to me but i will take it as a good thing. It is raising my vibrations very high and I take it as a blessing.
02:21 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
08 April, 07:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it feels like the world is being brought down on me.

its in his hands. it will be okay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
08 April, 04:50
With You Nana 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
08 April, 04:49
you always post right when I need it, its been a struggle lately

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 06:09
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
I am so sorry hun anything I can do?
Be sure to take time and do some grounding outside barefoot, hell I would lay down on the ground if I felt really bad.
There is a guy that buries himself in dirt almost all over that swears by it. He has about half the down doing it I think. It is a small town I cant remember where but they are all better.
Take some time away from this and be kind to yourself.😘😇

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 April, 04:32
A few weeks ago I was driving down a road with tall Pine trees on either side of it and I felt this overwhelming sense that Angels were sitting on top of the trees watching me as I drove through. It was very powerful. The silence in the air was peaceful. I felt so much joy in that moment. I drive down that road often but never experienced this before. I know Gods Angels are here with us.🙏❤️✝️🕊️

08 April, 06:16
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
There is a writer named Lorna Byrne I think I am spelling right. She has seen angels her entire life. She was shocked when she was little when she first found out that others did not also see them
One of her books is ANgels in my Hair. I forget if that one is her beginning life story. She is from all I can tell a bit autistic. If you read her book you can quickly see that no one could make all that up. I have seen her on TV a couple of times, she doesnt do public a lot. But you can see in her genuine eyes.

wht 2.0 @wht
08 April, 06:22
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
"So, in all ages, angels have been near to Christ's faithful followers. The vast confederacy of evil is arrayed against all who would overcome; but Christ would have us look to the things which are not seen, to the armies of heaven encamped about all who love God, to deliver them. From what dangers seen and unseen, we have been preserved through the interposition of the angels, we shall never know, until in the light of eternity we see the providences of God." Ellen White - Desire of Ages (published 1898)

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 April, 02:41
We're not Too old Nana, We're like a 'fine wine that has aged well. And We are always close to GOD where HIS light shines brightest upon us. WE are here at GOD's choice, to Stand UP in with Light, for ALL of Humanity. The difficult we do right away...the impossible just takes a little longer. WE Love as GOD Loves Us.

08 April, 02:56
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I was reminded this morning how a tiny light can make darkness completely disappear but darkness can not make light disappear.

Rayofsun 111 @Rayofsun111
08 April, 02:40
💜💙💚Love hearing your messages.

08 April, 02:56
In response Rayofsun 111 to her Publication
😘😇

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
08 April, 02:34
Nana, God chooses His obedient messengers🙏thank you for answering His call as you do. You're blessed...not crazy.🥰

08 April, 02:38
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Nana is just a regular person just like you hun.
If you work on your meditation, grounding, and some other things you have the same light energy soul inside of you.
You just have to have patience when you get started as it has taken months or nurturing this connect to get here.
I am no more capable of this than you hun.
You just have to get started.
You have the very same connection to God right there inside of you.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 April, 02:29
I'm like you Nana! I don't give a shit what anyone thinks either😂! Keep telling us his messsages somw of us are listening! 🍿

08 April, 02:43
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
😘😇
The message from just Nana not God is that you have the same infinite being inside of you capable of connecting to God.
You just have to find how it works.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
08 April, 02:28
youre not crazy at all, only those with ears to hear and eyes to see will see, some see, some see when shown, and some do not see.
English Standard Version Acra 2:17 , one of my favorites. “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.”

08 April, 02:57
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
😘😇

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
08 April, 02:27
...they have always been here 🕊

08 April, 02:58
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
You - Nana
Same thought

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 April, 02:25
Now picture someone who has been getting that type of treatment for 40+ years.......you learn real quick who you can and can not connect with.......That has been my life........glad you are here on this journey.......

08 April, 02:27
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Nana is having fun with it.
Had to run off a couple of dark ppl at first but quickly figured them out.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 April, 02:25
Nana is not crazy.

08 April, 02:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
😘😇