Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 02:21
I know yall, Nana is really not crazy town.

There are many other ppl right now having the same experiences as me but they are too afraid to talk about it publicly!

Nana is too old and too close to God to give a shit what ppl think or who thinks I am crazy.

God has given me a message to pass on, " People should listen because my angels are already there" I do not know why he gave me this vision or spoke to me or why all these things are happening to me but i will take it as a good thing. It is raising my vibrations very high and I take it as a blessing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
Nana, God chooses His obedient messengers🙏thank you for answering His call as you do. You're blessed...not crazy.🥰
02:34 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by diane4freedom in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 02:38
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Nana is just a regular person just like you hun.
If you work on your meditation, grounding, and some other things you have the same light energy soul inside of you.
You just have to have patience when you get started as it has taken months or nurturing this connect to get here.
I am no more capable of this than you hun.
You just have to get started.
You have the very same connection to God right there inside of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396