Jonella Moore @JonellaM
22 January, 06:03
I have been spending the time until Biden farce is over doing this. These words of Jesus tell us to pray for them. I used to resent that a little. Why should i pray for the ones who have deliberately hurt us? A very wise old lady once told me "God loves everyone on Earth exactly the same. He wants so much for them to turn to Him and repent, asking for forgiveness for what they have done. There is always a chance, up to the moment they draw their last breath to be saved into the Kingdom." That doesn't mean they escape earthly punishment, but a soul can be saved. ✨❤️🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
23 January, 02:07
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I struggle with this too. The most powerful wisdom for me came from a young woman on Instagram. It broke my heart in the best way. https://www.instagram.com/...
I'm old😁 and don't know how to post a link, but copy and paste if you will; it's worth the 18 minutes as it will likely challenge most anyone's spiritual maturity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Wow, very powerful! A good reminder about the child trafficking situation: Do Justice. LOVE Mercy. 🙏
Thank you!
12:59 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Justa JesusFollower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it