Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I have been spending the time until Biden farce is over doing this. These words of Jesus tell us to pray for them. I used to resent that a little. Why should i pray for the ones who have deliberately hurt us? A very wise old lady once told me "God loves everyone on Earth exactly the same. He wants so much for them to turn to Him and repent, asking for forgiveness for what they have done. There is always a chance, up to the moment they draw their last breath to be saved into the Kingdom." That doesn't mean they escape earthly punishment, but a soul can be saved. ✨❤️🌎
06:03 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 January, 01:09
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I think its because "but for the grace of God there go I". It is in forgiving that we are forgiven. God's grace has given me a second shot at life after getting sober... I know His love for us because im a living, breathing example.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
23 January, 01:20
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
23 January, 02:07
I struggle with this too. The most powerful wisdom for me came from a young woman on Instagram. It broke my heart in the best way. https://www.instagram.com/...
I'm old😁 and don't know how to post a link, but copy and paste if you will; it's worth the 18 minutes as it will likely challenge most anyone's spiritual maturity.

Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
23 January, 02:08
In response Justa JesusFollower to her Publication
Oooo it linked it automatically. I feel fancy, I can link things now!🤣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 12:59
In response Justa JesusFollower to her Publication
Wow, very powerful! A good reminder about the child trafficking situation: Do Justice. LOVE Mercy. 🙏
Thank you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 02:05
Nana recommends watching the movie "The Shack"
It will give you a solid perspective on how God still loves his children no matter what they have done.
You will end up asking yourself why you are deserving of that love because you think your sin is not as bad of a sin as sins of others.
We need justice on earth but we must leave judgement to God.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
23 January, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i have seen it, thanks