Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
I shared this to pose a question: How dow he do all these if he is not really a president? I saw a post that his EO's are just staged, but if it is all "staged", how are there troops in Syria?
12:21 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Breakingthe8 in this post can reply
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
23 January, 07:09
In response Trish Vana to her Publication
has anyone given you a reason why biden is able to execute EOs if he is powerless??? ive posted that qurstion on here several timrs and nit one person could respond much less explain. several thousand pipeliners just lost their job as result of a BIDEN EO!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
23 January, 08:07
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
I dont think he is powerless. that is why i was questioning. I looked up and saw several eo’s from him. i really want to call him IT since one if his orders went that way. Prophecey way there are 2 presidents. one if corp: IT and the other under new restored constitution: Trump. I received that Trump would hand over power which technically he did to military. they will hand back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
23 January, 04:38
Exactly. The fact that no one will address this inconsistency doesn't make this whole "plan" very convincing.

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
23 January, 06:11
In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication
Amons just seem anxious to get the right people in command. we are all justing puecing together puzzle pieces. Its exec orders went through

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
23 January, 03:06
exactly!! please explain!!!!!!

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
23 January, 06:08
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
It’s EO’s went through.