Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
23 January, 02:23
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
President of the Republic of The United States of America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
23 January, 02:21
Help us Mr. President! Fix this shit, sir. #Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
23 January, 12:21
I shared this to pose a question: How dow he do all these if he is not really a president? I saw a post that his EO's are just staged, but if it is all "staged", how are there troops in Syria?

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
23 January, 04:38
In response Trish Vana to her Publication
Exactly. The fact that no one will address this inconsistency doesn't make this whole "plan" very convincing.

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
23 January, 07:09
In response Trish Vana to her Publication
has anyone given you a reason why biden is able to execute EOs if he is powerless??? ive posted that qurstion on here several timrs and nit one person could respond much less explain. several thousand pipeliners just lost their job as result of a BIDEN EO!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 12:04
Still my President! 🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻