LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 April, 10:54
The sky pilots have been working hard here this morning. We have been getting this nearly every day, even on Easter in So Cal

Why is this STILL happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
08 April, 11:00
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I've heard they are spraying HCQ instead of harmful chemicals. All circumstantial till evidence though. Juan O Savin stated something similar in podcast awhile back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
08 April, 11:45
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
i doubt its HCQ. the trails tutn into clouds and sometime i can see the sprays become l radiowaves like clouds which means its heavy metals picking waves from towers.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
Correct. That's why I remain skeptical. HCQ should dissappear after sprayed. Juan talked about military dropping smart particles(or something along that line) to track missile launches, subs ect. Jason Q talked about the dome they are protecting in the sky and white hats deploying technology for sky event to bring it down along with mossad satellites. I know when I look up after I've eaten mushrooms at night I can see the protection. Until we get independent honest test we're in dark. I continue making my own HCQ and using apple cider vinegar to help rid heavy metals and open pineal gland
12:31 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hungarian Knight S.D.H., click on at the bottom under it