Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots must keep their 'eyes on the Prize'...

We cannot let the steal stand, under ANY circumstance.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
10:39 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
09 April, 07:56
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Uh, even the Kraken lady said the entire "stolen" election crap was bullshit and only an idiot would believe her. Lin Wood stole the money from the little WI gunman who's soon to have new boyfriends in prison. So you're fictional bullshit continues. OK, we'll continue to cancel you and ostracize you from society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
08 April, 06:03
BEST ONE VERONICA!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 April, 10:18
What overpass or bridge are you located at? I say this because I live near Chicago.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 08:56
Great hat!!!

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
08 April, 12:02
Absolutely, Veronica! If we don't fix what happened in this election, there will be no integrity, fairness, nor honesty, in any election in the future. BTW, enjoy seeing you, the bridge, and your posts each day. WWG1WGA and thank you for your part in the fight!

08 April, 12:01
Absolutely, Veronica! If we don't fix what happened in this election, there will be no integrity, fairness, nor honesty, in any election in the future. BTW, enjoy seeing you, the bridge, and your posts each day. WWG1WGA and thank you for your part in the fight!

08 April, 12:01

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 11:58
there won't be a 2024 if 2020 is allowed to 'stand' ...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 April, 11:16
AGREE..makes me FURIOUS when someone says 2022 or 2024. ITS NOW.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
07 April, 11:06
Exactly. Every time someone says 2024..I say we need to fix 2020.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
07 April, 10:54
Love it.

Live Life @AStenberg
07 April, 10:54
Is your hat 1/2 Trump and 1/2 JFK Jr?

07 April, 10:57
In response Live Life to his Publication
☺️POTUS only

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 April, 10:48
2020 stealing has to be fixed. Justice can not be selective. Nor should we be complacent about demanding that justice. If we let 2020 pass without justice, our souls will be restless. Thank you Veronica! ❤️

Deb McDonnell @Deb
07 April, 10:44
Veronica.. I Love you~!
Everything about you is Golden and Magnificent
Thank you for every minute of you!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 April, 10:41
Yes!!! Please!!! I pray this is the case everyday!!!! Veronica, I’m scared that it will take until 2024 for people to wake up- it’s so disheartening!🙏🙏🙏🙏

07 April, 10:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm having the time of my life...
Educating my brothers and sisters.
Justice IS coming and I'm giving Chicago a 'wee preview' ... ☺️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 April, 10:40
🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸💖