Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 April, 09:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks, Kim.

Swinging away with the 26 lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 09:34
11:06 > 116 |^ 911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 09:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I thought the same thing!!!
+ look at these 17 vibes...

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
07 April, 09:19
High Schools students made to wear masks on the field while playing ball. Hmmm.... I have seen zero MLB players on the field in one. Football players nope, basketball players nope. That is clear discrimination. I say boycott all of it, and go cheer on your local kids instead!

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 April, 09:10
sports and entertainment are all crap to me now i can relate to stan when he turned 10 lol

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SouthPark You're getting old - YouTube

Disclaimer: I don't own this video

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 April, 09:02
just popped on. saw tgis. have a great night Kim. ❤️👊🏾🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 09:11
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thanks, Tank!
Hope you do, too. ❤️