Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
We need to quit calling DC a swamp. A swamp is an amazing ecosystem. We need to call DC a sewer. A place that is a full of rats.
02:20 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 April, 06:18
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I call it Forgien soil seized by the U.S. Millitary from the city of London.
When this is over I pray they level it and return it to the swamp it was before they built that evil building. The roman archtechtural style is Evil! Than it can go back to natural habitat for all the critters! Lord I Pray WWG1WGA Godspeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 April, 06:17
hmm....its a lil offensive...to furry lil innocent rats !!! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
07 April, 06:07
DING!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 April, 06:03
id bet 100 bux that Trump was advised against that terminology but it was probably his 1st choice

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
07 April, 05:55
exactly and they aren't swamp creatures, they are sewer rats

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 April, 02:34
Agreed, hope in the end it will be the sewer that we know it is

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 02:24
oh that's CHOICE Joyce so true 👊 ☀️ call it what it is!