Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
Hey (AQPATRON) - you are posting videos of Epstein Island visitors smearing Matt Gaetz without a shred of evidence.

When challenged on it you resorted to name calling and blocked me.

Then you visited my page.

Sources say AQPATRON visited epstein island and then went down on george pedo-opolous. You know - 'cause he so small he confused him for a minor. (for the record - THIS IS SATIRE)

SEE HOW THAT WORKS? Pretty F'n dishonest isn't it???

That's why I called you out.

Unblock me coward!
01:24 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 April, 01:46
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I have no idea but that masonic handshake was for freaking real that he was photographed doing. Gaetz that is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
07 April, 01:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't trust ANY politician. That being said - AQPATRON is posting videos of a known epstein island visitor smearing Gaetz. If Matt Gaetz is on the epstein flight logs I might not have challenged him for evidence. So far there is no evidence presented. AQPATRON's response was to call me names, claim to be "waiting for the trial", block me, and then visit my page. In the years of being a keyboard warrior - this is the exact behavior of a LEFTIST SHILL.

Hey I could be wrong. But when there is a post of a known pedo-islander smearing someone without evidence - I'm going to challenge them.

If I make the same mistake PLEASE CALL ME OUT FOR IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396